12/14/2005

Fun With Bill O'Reilly (And You Can Play, Too):
Hey, gang, let's have some fun with Bill O'Reilly. You can do just like the Rude Pundit and send Mr. Grumpyface-Where's-My-Sticky-Baby-Jesus a letter like the one below that the Rude Pundit mailed today:

Bill O'Reilly
The O'Reilly Factor
FOX News Channel
1211 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036

Dear Bill,

The stamp I used on the envelope is the Madonna and Child 37 cent United States Postal Service stamp I bought at my local post office, and they were happy to sell it to me.

I include one stuck to the bottom of the letter in case your interns throw out the envelope. I'd have decorated it with elephant dung and photos of vaginas, but I figured it might prompt you to start a movement against stamp desecration.

Kisses,
The Rude Pundit

Feel free to use the above text or one of your own as you show Bill O'Reilly we all got that holiday - er - Christmas spirit.